Coronavirus Tax Collections Update (September 1, 2021)
- Tax payments may be made in person at Town Hall from 8 AM to 4 PM. However due to the continued health threat posed by the coronavirus, we strongly encourage all tax payers to consider one of the following payment options:
- ACH payment is now available: ACH Authorization Form (PDF)
- Payments can be made online at Middletown Online Tax Payments
- Tax payments can be left in the drop box on the east side of Town Hall next to the handicapped accessible doors
- Tax Payments can be mailed to the Tax Collections office
Motor Vehicle Registration Holds
If you are experiencing a hold on your registration at the Department of Motor Vehicles please email Tax Collection or call 401-847-0193.
To remove a block we must receive payment by certified check in the town drop box or by on-line credit card.
Online Payment Information
Online access to your account information and online VISA and Master card payments are also available.
Email Tax Collection to request your account number and PIN number and we will e-mail you the information needed for on-line access. Your account number and PIN number are also printed on the upper right block of your tax bill.
A 3% fee will be applied to credit card payments. Credit card payments are not available for Sewer/Water Construction charges