Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Welcome -- Your Town Council Wants To Hear From You!
Remember To Complete This Online Form & Submit It To The Town Clerk Or Deputy Town Clerk No Later Than 5 PM The Day Of A Town Council Meeting.
During the Public Forum section of the meeting, you're welcome to speak up to five (5) minutes on one topic that's not part of the Town Council's agenda.
Remember that comments about personnel and/or job performance are NOT allowed (See the policy at the bottom of this form for more details)
The Town Council will formally open the Public Hearing & indicate when those in attendance can speak. You are welcome to speak for up to five (5) minutes.
The Town Council will call you to speak by name when the group is ready to hear your feedback. You are welcome to speak up to five (5) minutes.
1) The Public Forum period shall be at the beginning of the meeting and shall be no longer than fifteen (15) minutes total.
2) Citizens may address the Council on one subject only and for no longer than five (5) minutes.
3) Issues shall be related to substantive Town business and must not include items discussed during the regular meeting. NO COMMENTS REGARDING PERSONNEL OR JOB PERFORMANCE ARE ALLOWED.
4. An Online Public Participation Form must be submitted to the Council Clerk or Deputy Town Clerk NO LATER THAN 5 PM THE DAY OF THE TOWN COUNCIL MEETING.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field